Photo-story Mi'ar 2004 BADIL
The Palestinian village of Mi'ar was occupied and depopulated in July 1948 during 'Operation Dekel'. This followed an earlier massacre in the village. Today, apart from the village cemetery, few remains can be found except the scattered rubble of former houses and some small sections of walls. Mi'ar's villagers continue to be denied their rightful return to their village.