BADIL is looking for comprehensive reports (of 1,500-2,500 words) that include quantitative and/or qualitative information on Palestinian refugees from Syria that were displaced internally in Syria, or that managed to enter Egypt or Turkey; profiles of migration patterns; and the responses of the governments, political factions and NGOs to the incoming population.
Al-Majdal is BADIL's biannual magazine on Palestinian refugees. The magazine aims to raise public awareness and support for a just solution to Palestinian residency and refugee issues. It also serves as a tool to collect the latest data on different issues that concern BADIL. Here you can find the complete list of issues of the magazine
BADIL Resource Center for Palestinian Residency and Refugee Rights is an independent, community-based non-profit organization mandated to protect and promote the rights of Palestinian refugees and internally displaced persons. Our vision, mission, programs and relationships are defined by our Palestinian identity and the principles of international law, in particular international human rights law. (www.badil.org)
• The abstracts will be between 150 and 250 words.
• Preferably in English, although papers in Arabic will also be accepted.
• All submissions should be previously unpublished.
• The final deadline for the submission of abstracts will be 8th of February 2015.
• The selected authors will be contacted by the 13th of February 2015.
• 13th of March 2015 will be the final deadline for the submission of papers.
• The issue will be published in April 2015.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -