Category: Children's Stories
1. Ahlam Mohammad Bisharat for the story Shubbak Al-Zinko (“The Zinc Window”):
Ms. Bisharat, born in 1975, lives in the northern occupied West Bank (Tubas) and works as a school teacher and freelance writer.
2. Maysoon Asadi for the story Bayt Buyut (“House of Houses”):
Ms. Asadi, born in 1963, lives in Haifa; she directs a local information center and is active as a freelance writer.
3. Dima Sahweel for the story 'Ulbat Alwan (“Box of Colours”):
Ms. Sahweel, born in 1974, lives in Ramallah; she is employed with a local bank and active in freelance writing.
Rafi' Yahya (Nazareth); Mustafa Marar (Jaljulya); Muna Abu Sneineh Salem (Jerusalem); Rawan Ma'zouz (Qalqilya); May Omary (Nazareth); Shadya Zu'by Qasem (Nazareth); Maliha Maslamani (Jerusalem)
Salman Natour; Issa Qaraqi; Zakaria Mohammad; Renad Qubbaj; Mahmoud Shuqeir
Category: Documentary Films
1. Hesham Zuraiq for the film Abna' Eilaboun (“Sons of Eilaboun”):
Mr. Zuraiq was born in Nazareth in 1968; he lives in Germany where he works as an engineer.
1. Mohammad Jabr for the film Lu'bat Yaffa (“The Yaffa Toy”):
Mr. Jaber, born in 1982, lives in Ramallah where he directs a Palestinian media training center.
2. Ahmad Shehadeh for the film Fi Tafasil Qussah (“Details of a Story”):
Mr. Shehadeh, born in 1988, lives in Gaza and works as cameraman with a Palestinian news agency.
3. Ameer Ahmaru for the film Laji' Ila Watani (“Refuge in my Homeland”):
Mr. Ahmaru, born in 1976, lives in Hebron and works as a TV producer.
Ali Qaraqi (Bethlehem) for the film “Palestine in My Heart”; Raneen Jeries (Haifa) for the film “The Red Head”; Jehad al-Sharqawi (Gaza) for the film “Shadow in the Dark”; Mohammad al-Mahsiri (Bethlehem) for the film “Refugee”
Mohammad Bakri; Raed Othman; Suheir Ismail; Ibrahim Melhem; Laila Sansour; Mohammad Fawzi
Category: Oral History
1. Rasha Abu Zaitun for her research on the village of Sabbareen:
Ms. Abu Zaitun, born in 1982, is a social sciences graduate and lives in Tulkarem.
2. Abdel Hamid Al-Farani for his research on the village of Hamama:
Mr. Al-Farani, born in 1968, lives in Gaza and is a lecturer at the Islamic University of Gaza.
3. Anwar Mar'i for his research on the village of Abu Kishek:
Mr. Mar'i, born in 1980, is a social sciences graduate and lives in Tulkarem.
Usama al-Ayassa (Bethlehem); Asma Abu Ayash (Ramallah); Tayseer Omar (Khalil/Hebron); Mary Droubi (Tulkarem); Ahmad Saleh (Ramallah)
Dr. Adel Yahya; Dr. Sonia Nimer; Dr. Mustafa Kabha; Dr. Adnan Shehadah; Dr. Nayef Jarad
Category: Nakba Commemoration Poster
1. Ashraf Ghurayyib: born in 1975; lives in Gaza and works as arts teacher.
2. Khaldoon Khatib: born in 1984; lives in Hebron where he works as a graphic designer.
3. Anan Zurba: born in 1984; lives in Nablus and works as arts teacher.
Kamel Salhab (Khalil/Hebron); Nizar Kawshi (Lebanon); Abmad Abdel Khaleq (Nazareth); Rami Hazboun (Abu Dhabi); Shehdeh Durgham (Gaza); Abdelrahman Mudallal (Khalil, Tulkarem)
Suleiman Mansour; Abed Abidi; Yusif Katalo; Shareef Waked; Majbula Nassar; Umayya Juha
Category: Written Journalism
1. Anas Abu Rahmah for the piece Al-Mithya' (“The Radio”):
Mr. Abu Rahmah, born in 1987, lives in the village of Bil'in, district of Ramallah; he is a student of journalism at Birzeit University.
2. Abdel Hakim Abu Jamous for the piece Sir Al-Lawn Al-Azraq (“The Secret of the Color Blue”):
Mr. Abu Jamous, born in 1966, lives in Nablus and works as director of department with the P.N.A. Ministry of Higher Education.
3. Ahmad Jaber for the piece Lam Al-Shaml wa-Al-Nawm 'ala Hulm Al-'Awda (“Family Reunification and Sleeping on the Dream of Return”):
Mr. Jaber, born in 1969, lives in Syria and works as a journalist and writer.
Saed Abu Farha (Ramallah); Amjad Samhan (Ramallah); Mazen Hamdouneh (Gaza); Naseer al-Rimawi (Ramallah); Fatema Masalha (Gaza); hussam Izzeddin (Ramallah); Mohammad Safi (Ramallah)
Qasem Khatib; Shereen Abu Aqleh; Najeeb Farraj; Abdelnasser Shaheen; Nasser al-Lahham; Khalil Shaheen
Category: Research Papers
1. Muna Nabulsi for the study: Mustajaddat Wad'a Al-Laji'in Al-Filastininyin Fi-Al-Iraq (“Developments in the Case of Palestinian Refugees in Iraq”):
Ms. Nabulsi, born in 1980, lives in Jerusalem and works as a school teacher.
1. Maliha Al-Maslamani for the study Haq Al-Awda fi Karikateir Naji Al-Ali (“The Right of Return in the Caricatures of Naji Al-Ali”):
Ms. Al-Maslamani, born in 1977, is from Jerusalem and a PhD candidate in fine arts in Cairo.
(No second and third place.)
Nehal al-Ju'aidy (Gaza); Basema Musa (Jalazon refugee camp); Hassan Jaber (Gaza)
Dr. As'ad Ghanem; Dr. Norma Masriyeh; Dr. Aziz Haidar; Dr. Muslih Kanaa'neh; Shawqi Ayassah